Located a few blocks from the London Bridge Underground station on the south side of the River across from the Tower of London.
New construction, modern hotel with standard American chain sized rooms, spacious and clean modern bathroom and comfortable, well appointed room. Hotel has a spacious (busy) lobby, modern gym and offers an Executive Lounge with a nice roof deck.
Friendly staff and convenient location enhanced the visit. Short walk from hotel to Tower Bridge (which has pedestrian walk-way) and into heart of things. London Bridge Underground station a few short blocks walk has access to Julibee Line and Northern line. Hotel is located on a commercial block with access to outdoor arcade with restaurants, shops and great view across the river. Main Street where hotel is located has supermarket, several convenience stores and (of course) pub.
Easy point to explore from and nice modern room when you return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England