I've stayed here several times now and I'm never disappointed. The hotel is a short walk to London Bridge tube and is in a newly developed area called More London. If you walk out the back of the hotel, a minute away is the river with an amazing view of the bridges and the Tower of London, there are several good restaurants just there.
The hotel itself is of a high quality. The rooms are really modern but also really cosy, with floor to ceiling windows and ours had an amazing view of the new Shard building. There were little touches like nice toilettries, free bottled water and biscuits in the room.
We ate in the hotel restaurant and both had the steak, which was cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious. The price was reasonable for a decent restaurant.
The staff are always very helpful and the waiter in the restaurant especially was very friendly and helpful. We got a good last minute deal on this hotel and I would 100% stay here again, for either business or leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England