My partner and I visited this hotel back in December last year for a long weekend. An excellent stay then led us to book once again for a one-night stay over the Jubilee weekend. Once again, we were impressed and take the view that this is one of London's best hotels, perfectly located within 5 minutes of a main-line tube station.
After arriving at lunchtime, we were not hopeful of getting an early check in. Indeed given less than 24hrs before, tens of thousands of people had been lingering around the hotel watching the procession, we didn't even ask and intended simply to drop our bags off and return at 3pm. However, the receptionist said that they had a room spare if we would prefer to check in then.
This was a fantastic response to a question that wasn't even asked for the above reasons. The spotlessly clean room is fully equipped with everything you'd need - complimentary bottles of water; the most comfortable bed and good TV/air con etc. For London, I found the room particularly spacious as well.
Once again, I would return to this hotel simply for the superb service and excellent stay that we enjoyed. We didn't eat this time round, however did do before. There are numerous bars/restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England