Possibly worst sleep in a hotel ever & 1st night not over. Between the most inconsiderate neighbours, constant door noise, dreadful noise from the road below and the uncomfortable bed no chance of a restful night. Arrived to a 'Be back in 5 mins' sign & waited more than 5 mins to be able to check in. Will be glad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn London Edgware Road is situated in London's West End, a hub of everything that makes central London unique and is a favoured starting point from which to tour London. Visit Earls Court, Harrods, Piccadilly, Marylebone, and Paddington, and you'll also be only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Express, marble arch, Hyde Park Corner, Regent's Park, Hotels Near Oxford Street, Lord's Cricket Ground, Madame Tussauds, and Baker Street. This being London's West End, theatre offerings are robust. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Edgware Road Hotel London
- Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road England
- London Comfort Inn