I stayed here recently and was pleasantly surprised by the accomodation. The room wasn't immaculate but was clean, tidy and comfortable. There was no noise in the hotel during my stay and the receptionist was helpful. A couple of his colleagues were less so and really do need to go back to hotelier school. However, this did not spoil the stay and I would book again. The breakfast was fine : A help yourself buffet consisting of juice, fruit, toast, muffins, croissants and yoghurt. The hotel is a 5-10 min walk from Edgware tube although you can hop on a bus too if you have a travel card. The area of Edgware road isn't the best. Being handed a leaflet advocating conversion to Islam is a little disconcerting and somewhat intimidating when you are on your way to Sainsburys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn London Edgware Road is situated in London's West End, a hub of everything that makes central London unique and is a favoured starting point from which to tour London. Visit Earls Court, Harrods, Piccadilly, Marylebone, and Paddington, and you'll also be only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Express, marble arch, Hyde Park Corner, Regent's Park, Hotels Near Oxford Street, Lord's Cricket Ground, Madame Tussauds, and Baker Street. This being London's West End, theatre offerings are robust. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Edgware Road Hotel London
- Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road England
- London Comfort Inn