Stayed here for two nights as was convenient for tubes, buses Eric. Were told on phone by staff that Edgeware Tube Station was closed so to disembark at Paddington as was only 10 minutes from hotel. After 45 minutes walking with suitcases we arrived! The hotel was a shop front which was a little surprising but we booked in and were told our room number - 410 - on the 4th floor but very sorry, the lift was out of action. There wasn't an offer of taking bags up for us but we did store them in a locked room. We went out for the evening and when we returned at midnight the lifts were working. The carpet on the stairs was very worn and needed replacing but this is where the negatives finish. The bed was extremely comfortable, towels immaculate and shower excellent. Also room was spotless. The breakfasts I the morning (continental) were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn London Edgware Road is situated in London's West End, a hub of everything that makes central London unique and is a favoured starting point from which to tour London. Visit Earls Court, Harrods, Piccadilly, Marylebone, and Paddington, and you'll also be only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Express, marble arch, Hyde Park Corner, Regent's Park, Hotels Near Oxford Street, Lord's Cricket Ground, Madame Tussauds, and Baker Street. This being London's West End, theatre offerings are robust. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Edgware Road Hotel London
- Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road England
- London Comfort Inn