Crappy hotel. Very poor, one of the worst ratio money for value that I had in London: you pay only for your central position and for Tube station (Edgware Road). Breakfast is a standard Tesco menu, coffees is a hot black colored water. For a double room for 60 GBP I think client can have more for his bucks... Anyway it was my second and last time in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn London Edgware Road is situated in London's West End, a hub of everything that makes central London unique and is a favoured starting point from which to tour London. Visit Earls Court, Harrods, Piccadilly, Marylebone, and Paddington, and you'll also be only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Express, marble arch, Hyde Park Corner, Regent's Park, Hotels Near Oxford Street, Lord's Cricket Ground, Madame Tussauds, and Baker Street. This being London's West End, theatre offerings are robust. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Edgware Road Hotel London
- Comfort Inn London - Edgware Road England
- London Comfort Inn