See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Very dirty "hotel". We was there for three nights, We didn't took the shower at all. I got sick and not healthy place. Breakfast is one egg. There is no hot water at all. I hope noone pay for this hostel. From five star I give zero.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my family stayed in a 4 bed dorm room with shared bathroom for a night whilst we spent the day at BBC radio 2 Hyde park concert. Room was clean and decent sized, shared bathroom was also clean but had to walk down the stairs in order to get to the toilet.
When you enter the hotel, it looks dingy however the rooms did not reflect this. It took a while to find and speak to the host, but once the person cleaning the hotel found the host, she was ok, seemed to be a little stressed however we managed to get our keys to the room (but we were not allowed to go in yet as it had not been moped) before heading to the day festival. Our room was not ready so we left our bags in an unlocked shared dining room/library and we were advised to return after a short while to put our bags into our room. Later that night when we returned to the hotel we picked our bags up with no issues and went into our room, beds were average but the room was clean.

Overall the stay was ok, you get what you pay for - would recommend for a night stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 1 night with my friends. All we needed is the beds and they are fine. The toilet and bathroom are not in the room, a bit inconvenient but ok. The receptionist is helpful and we were happy with the breakfast she cooked.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Never even got to stay here and I'm glad as was run down and smelled. Arrived to find out they had overbooked and gave our room away.the staff were of no help and basically couldn't care that we were left stranded with no where to stay.don't waste your time or money on this dump.the staff need to do a course in customer relations aswel down right rude

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank hhanlon73
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my family. This place is really worn down and dirty. The lights in our room didnt work and the room had a box with rat poison in the corner. I've been staying at worse places, but not many as dirty as this. The bed was clean, though.

Date of stay: July 2018