I do not normally do hotel review but I feel strongly about my experience at Chelsea cloisters hence this review.
I stayed about a month in a studio during relocation for work. Relatively small in comparison to a double hotel room.
I have stayed in budget hotels and the standards of service and room sizes were much better at these hotels at a much lower rate.
If you don't need a kitchen to cook, not recommended. A hotel is a better option.
Clip holding shower was broken so I could not stand under the shower.
Light build took 3 days to chance despite several reminders. Bulb dead a week later. Took 2 days to change despite repeated requests.
Ceiling wall paper was torn. It was later sealed.
Major plus is excellent location. Close to South Kensington underground station and tourist places.
Poor and cold customer services.
Thin floors and walls. Woken up daily by neighbour walking up and down between 5 and 6am.
I was offered another studio but they rooms I inspected were not significantly better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within two acres of central London's prime location in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, our serviced apartments are perfectly designed to accommodate the needs of today's traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chelsea Cloisters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Cloisters London, England
- Chelsea Cloisters Hotel London