The location is really quite good, access to Kensington and a supermarket literally 50 steps away .... open until 11pm.
The rooms however are pretty bad. Don't believe the pictures, they simply don't represent what you find when you open the (quite ancient) door. The "double glazed" windows are two diffent types of window jammed in the same frame and are ineffective and difficult to operate. The bathroom isn't aware the war is over !!!!! The room is tiny too. The staff were friendly and very helpful though, just be aware if you are thinking of staying there, it is about a 2.5 star establishment,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within two acres of central London's prime location in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, our serviced apartments are perfectly designed to accommodate the needs of today's traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chelsea Cloisters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Cloisters London, England
- Chelsea Cloisters Hotel London