“Recommended”
Review of Chelsea Cloisters

Chelsea Cloisters
Ranked #521 of 923 Specialty Lodging in London
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location in a very nice area of London. My apartment at Chelsea cloisters had everything I needed for my two week trip. The kitchen has a washin machine and all the cutlery and utensils you need to make breakfast or a simple dinner. One slight criticism is that the corridors are very long and could do with a lick of paint. Otherwise, very good.

1  Thank Napoleondyno1

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

The apartment we had was quite small compared from what I am used to at home. It had a very smart storage design however which meant that we had a good space to move around. The lobby is beautiful as well, in addition a bar which is open until late. That was nice for a late drink after dinner. They also provide parking at a low price of 20£ per day, was a good deal. Thank you to all the staff there!

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to be close to Chelsea for my stay in London. Chelsea cloisters is perfectly located between the kings road and south Kensington. My apartment was perfectly nice and the building had all the services of a hotel (24hr check in/ staff). It was good value for money and I would recommend it to fellow travellers.

1  Thank Corneliamehta
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed recently and found the position of the Cloisters excellent for shopping on the Kings Road etc. where there is also an excellent choice of restaurants. The room was basic but for the price in the area, very good value. The kitchen facilities were all functional and met our needs for our short stay. There is a supermarket just outside which was ideal for picking up items for breakfast and lunch etc. The reception area was very nice and the staff helped out with some questions I had about the local area.
Great location for the museums etc.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on an upper floor, for a view and away from any street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ianx17489
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I always stay here when in London, as the location suits so well on sloane avenue. The staff are always so friendly and know my preferences on the apartments I like. Some of the apartments could do with a sprucing up, however for the money it is a very good deal, and nice to have a kitchen for breakfast. Looking forward to my next stay!

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

We had a 9th floor studio apartment at Chelsea cloisters which suited us very well. The views at night were spectacular. The apartment was basic but modern and clean. You can check into the apartments at any time of the day or night which was very useful as we turned up at 2am. Overall a perfectly good place to stay.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 13 nights for Christmas and New year to see our niece, who live nearby in chelsea. It really is a stunning area compared to other parts of London we saw... We were able to walk to winter wonderland and many museums and famous shops. Our experience of the service apartment was excellent and it was wry handy having a first class garage for parking underneath the building. Our flat on the fifth floor was new throughout, other than the kitchen, which was a pleasant suprise. The maid was also friendly and helpful. We would return without hesitation.