Eurotraveller Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$266
galahotels.com
$106
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewselephant and castleminute bus rideclose to shopscomfortable bedsfresh towelsshower headflat screenmodern hoteldouble roompiccadilly circuswould stay here againearly checksouth bankunderground stationeasy accessfridgewaterloo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We planned to stay one night at this hotel as we were attending a gig at the Brixton Academy. Having read the reviews I expected the hotel and location to be rough and unsafe but to be honest it was fine! Everything from the hotel service to the room furnishing was perfectly adequate and the location was good being a 10 minute walk to the tube. We would return again if we attend another gig at Brixton. I recommend for those on a budget who are staying 1 or 2 nights.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vangotone
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Had a horrible night there and will never return. There was a Peruvian restaurant under my room giving off thick smell of oil and food. There is a train line and a bridge nearby with disturbing train traffic. The top of the story was still the drummer who started to play in the house in front of the hotel at 8:00. The furnishment os old and the carpets are not clean. This is all for 90GBP... Definitely the worst hotel I was in the last years!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I speak with some experience in the hotel industry as I work in a successful 4star hotel. I booked my room via late rooms Wich was very quick and easy . When I arrived the hotel is right next to the tube station but about a 25 minute walk to the London eye. On arriving I was greeted and given my room key. The room was boiling hot, the fan didn't work, it was ground floor so couldn't keep the Windows open. I asked the gentlemen at reception and he was brilliant he got a replacement straight away. This also did not work so he gave me a new room on the top floor. This room was bigger but also just as dirty , this time it was the tv that did not work. The room was very dusty and the foor is disgusting. I am so glad I am not staying for a third night. I did not have breakfast so can not comment on that. I would definitely pay extra and stay closer to the city centre and also somewhere clean and where the facilities I have paid for actually work. I stay on hotels all the time. This is definitely the worst yet. Thankyou to the kind gentleman at the reception desk for his help and being so attentive but overall the hotel is shocking.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Kyeron O
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Recently had a overnight layover in London and stayed in this hotel. I had actually searched for locations closer to the airport, but this came up with the search. Since I wasn't too familiar with the London area, I assumed it was closer than it was to the airport. The good thing is that it was a few blocks to the Picadilly line of the tube which is what we wanted. The room was a good deal and was comfortable for a nights sleep. I didn't try the restaurant or breakfast, so cannot comment on that. I was a little disappointed that you had to pay for wi-fi, but like I said, I was only there for an evening so not that big of a deal. I would most likely stay somewhere closer to the center of London if there for an extended period, but some may like the distance from the Central area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great location for working in South/Central London however was kept awake all night by guests having loud sex, police cars and ambulances screeching past the window with their sirens on and the hotels own blue flickering outside light shining into the room. The room was scruffy, cheaply finished and smelled strongly like an Indian restaurant.

Would have been OK if I'd been staying here for a drinking weekend (i.e. only ever in the room whilst half-cut/asleep) however being here sober and on business was unbearable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business