The staff were the plus point and I guess I would use it again if I was down that way. We selected it as we were doing the London to Brighton bike ride. It is a gr8 location for this. Rooms are warm in the summer and so the windows have to be open which means city noise through the night - take ear plugs.
It was clean and the rooms are basic but nice. Bathroom was also ok.
Only point I would make is that they charge you to park there £20 PV, but they do not tell you this till you get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Chelsea Guest House. Chelsea Guest House is conveniently located close to Central London and closer still to the famous and bustling Clapham where you can enjoy the selection of stylish independent boutiques, bars and restaurants on offer to suit every taste and budget. After your long day's sightseeing, a trip to the theatre, shopping or perhaps a visit to the vibrant night-life on offer in London, come back and relax in our warm and friendly guest house where your comfortable bed and well appointed room awaits. Our staff ensure excellent all round hospitality and service. Chelsea is hotel accommodation near to London's finest theatres of the West End, Brixton Academy for music concerts and shopping of the Kings Road and Kensington High Street.So enjoy the convenient location, special comfort and incredible value of the Chelsea Guest House. Contact us directly for special seasonal packages and offers! We look forward to seeing you soon.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chelsea Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Guest House Hotel London
- Chelsea Hotel London
- Chelsea Guest House London, England