I have to say that I was very happy when i booked this "hotel" to find something to close to the underground. Although i would never want to come back there were some positive things too:
- the guy who did my check-in was very friendly and let me leave my backpack there until official check-in was made. also got maps and tube map from him!
- the breakfast in my opinion was good!
- and the definitely the location!
now the negative things:
- my check out left me with deeps marks. I don't know the name of the woman who have been there but she has been absolutely and extremely rude and impolite! beforehand i have not received anywhere information that no one can come in visiting (i have booked via booking.com and never visited their website and upon check-in wasn't told). my friend came in for few hours (when we came no one was at the reception, tried to find someone. that's about the 7/24 reception), and she was almost shouting at us and even threatening calling the police. i tried stay calm and be polite with her until i had my bus leaving to airport in less than 20 min and almost got late. furthermore, she didn't even had any idea of what i paid for, been asking information from me!
- there is no free wifi! in the guest information card it says you have for 30 min and then you have to pay 6GBP/night. Really!? I'd rather used my own roaming internet and still cost me less than if i paid for the wifi!
- electricity adapter is not available in the room! it should be a must for a hotel that aims to please every visitor even from outside UK! I had to pay a deposit of 5GBP about which the (i believe manager) lady told me i will get back when i will return the adapter. Again the rude lady, couldn't be bothered with returning my money back for the adapter!
- also the bathroom and the cleanliness of the whole 'hotel' does not sound like they are reaching for the best.
- walls are very thin and can hear everything that comes from the room next to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tudor Court Hotel, nestled in the heart of London, with easy access to all the major sights and Heathrow airport is the ideal location for business or pleasure. We are one minute's walk from Paddington Station. The Tudor Court Hotel at Paddington has clean, modern rooms to suit all budgets. Recently refurbished, these are ideal for both tourist and business use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tudor Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Court London
- Hotel Tudor Court
- Tudor Court Hotel London, England