TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,900 results
All reviews club room hyde park bayswater tube station bayswater area kensington gardens central line notting hill rooms are small excellent location room size business trip min walk enjoyable stay an upgrade reception area central london microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this fantastic hotel on two separate occasions this month. It is in a great location and close to two tube stations- made it very easy to access Central London and many key attractions. The rooms we had were clean and comfortable. But the best thing about being in a boutique hotel is the wonderful service we had from its reception... Gabriela and Amista ... thank you very much. They were warm and welcoming and helped us a lot. A credit to the hotel...We’ll have no hesitation in returning

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GabrielaHPI, Front Office Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Seaside811296,

Thank you so much for choosing Shaftesbury Hyde Park International for two occasions and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers.

It gives me great pleasure to hear from your experience you have had here with us and that you found our rooms clean and comfortable. It is our primary aim to deliver a memorable experience to our guests and I am delighted you were looked after so well by our outstanding team who really do take such pleasure in looking after the every need of our guests.

Our doors are always open for you and I hope to welcome you back and make your stay entirely enjoyable and memorable!

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

My stay in shaftebury Hyde international hotel was excellent. The staff was very cooperative and supportive.
I had great guidance from miss Asmita Tendulkar. She was very helpful and supportive.
She assisted a lot to make my trip very enjoyable. I will recommend my friends and family members to stay in the same hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mobile21421424061
GabrielaHPI, Front Office Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear Mobile21421,

Thank you so much for choosing Shaftesbury Hyde Park International and for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers.

It is our primary aim to deliver a memorable experience to our guests and I am delighted you were looked after so well by our outstanding team, especially Asmita, who really do take such pleasure in looking after the every need of our guests.

Your wonderful experience is exactly what we aspire to deliver and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

We had wonderful stay in Shaftesbury Hyde intl hotel and we received wonderful services throughout our 10 days stay. In general we are very much inspired by Ms Asmita Tendulkar for her day to day care. We recommended to all this hotel due to its services as well as wonderful location. I would definitely come back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 116asims

Dear 116Asims,

Thank you very much for have taken the time to review your most recent stay with us by giving us such kind and positive feedback.

I am very delighted to hear you have enjoyed you stay with us and would plan on returning. It gives me great pleasure to hear from your experience you have had here with us. In particular regarding the service you have been provided by our colleague Asmita throughout your stay with us.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

I stayed with my girlfriend in September and the first thing I was very glad about was that it was in zone 1 near an underground station! The service was beyond belief, Asmita and Charles were wonderful and gave us great advice to visit places and move around London. When i come back to London I will definitely consider this place for my stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Titancin

Dear Titancin,

I am delighted to hear that you have had a pleasant stay with us and especially enjoyed the convenient location of the hotel, which makes it easy to explore the city. It is our primary aim to deliver a memorable experience to our guests and I am delighted you were looked after so well by our outstanding team, especially Asmita and Charles, who really do take such pleasure in looking after the every need of our guests.

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Exceptional location, personel, cleaniness. Quiet street, next to one full of shops for every kind of food, 5' min to Kensington Garden. (Just be prepared for narrow corridors, smallish rooms and not-very-comfortable matresses). Still, it has a great quality- price ratio so i highly recommend it in the Bayswater area

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Dimitra78

Dear Dimitra78,

It is great to read your amazing comments and we are glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay. I am happy to see that you was pleased with our hotel's cleanliness and that you found our staff to be friendly.