“Beautiful”

Ranked #298 of 1,067 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Hello,I spent a week in the hotel is very clean and hygienic all the workers are very friendly and polite it's a good location,we had a beautiful holiday everything is perfect and not to mention the workers of reception you always welcomed whit a. Smile on your face and very friendly, the recently

• Stayed February 2014
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback following your recent stay with us at the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guests receive only the best in customer excellence.

We all team were glad that your special comment about central location. .

i hope we shall be afforded the opportunity of welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

With kindest regards,

Mandar Dhage
dm.ship@shaftesburyhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Very convenient place to stay - good location (easy reach to both Bayswater and Queensway stations), very helpful and supportive staff, proper breakfast and high standard of room cleaning... Highly recommended...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a good review for Shaftesbury Hyde Park international. we are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the quality of service you experianced met with your expectation. . We feel proud about our premises is located in the heart of Bayswater, just minutes away from 2 central tube lines with onward connections to all favourit touristic attraction in London . we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to london.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This was our first time to Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. It can be difficult to find a nice hotel in London with a reasonable price. We were SOOOOO HAPPY and surpriced about this hotel. Really really nice reception staff, location next to 2 Tube lines, rooms very nicely decorated and in good shape, free wifi and free breakfast when you book on their website.

The area is also full of good restaurants and shops (try the Greek restaurant close to the hotel, cosy and romantic)

We will definitely stay at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International when we book our next stay in London and it can be recommended for both Business and Leisure. The manager Mandar is also very friendly and would do his best to help you.

THANK YOU FROM VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS FROM COPENHAGEN :-)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are especially happy to know that the location made a great impact on you.

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Shaftesbury Hyde Park International in the near future.

With kindest regards

Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Our room was upgraded on check in which was great. We chose this hotel both on location & reviews. The hotel was very clean in every respect. Our room was not that big but for the time spent in it was more than sufficient. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and lovely thick white bath towels a treat compared to some hotels! The staff were very obliging when we asked a couple of times for more coffee etc. it was good not to have felt greedy as can be the case. The breakfast was superb a fab start to the day. The staff were always on hand should they be required. Nothing was too much trouble a great weekend we shall be returning as soon as we can. Thank you Shaftbury hotel for making our aniversary weekend feel special. See you soon. Sue P Goucestershire.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

With kindest regards

Americana, SP
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Hello there!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, I've stayed there for two nights, and at my first day I had a problem with my shower, it didn't work properly so I contacted the reception and they were very gentle and polite, they sent someone to help me to carry my luggage and showed me another room that was really good and an amazing shower. I was extremely surprised for the customer services and also the location, it was brilliant my experience with them.

So I hope you guys enjoy it!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

For us is very important to know how our guest's feel, as our entire team is working very hard to achieve higher percentage of guest satisfaction at all levels.

We will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team & your motivating & encouraging feedback will act as a benchmark for us to maintain at all times.

Once again, thank you very much for your time & we look forward to serve you soon in the near future.

At any future visit to our hotel feel more than welcome to contact me on the below email address,so I can arrange your stay.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Our room got upgraded when we arrived to check in, the interior is lush and is very clean, the staff were very polite and friendly. The only problem we had was our debit card got charged twice so for the inconvenience we got free breakfast which would have been £12 per person. Overall was a pleasant stay and it is less than 5 min walk to bayswater underground and surrounded by many fast food shops.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mandarshf, Manager at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, responded to this review, February 2, 2014

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I stayed at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International in January of 2014. I chose this hotel due to its possitive reviews on both, tripadvisor and hotel.com.
This hotel is located very close to two tube (subway) stations and the Paddington traini station. The hotel itself was neat and clean and the staff was very helpful. I would really like to thank Mangar Dhage, the general manager and his staff.
Despite the fact that this hotel sits on the edge of historical London, its proximity to the train/bus/subway stations made it a great choice for me.
I would greatly recommend this hotel and I would defintely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Many Thanks for taking time to leave your kind words and observations following your recent stay with us at Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. i was delighted that you enjoyed entire stay in Shaftesbury Hyde Park International. as i always do i have passed on your lovely words to my team who take so much pride in ensuring that all of our guest s only receive the best in service.

We all team were glad that your special comment about central location. same time please accept my sincere apology regarding room size. this is an victorian style building where some of the rooms are compact then others.

please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance.

Kind Regards