This was my first visit to the hotel for a 2 night business stay. The location is great, close to 2 tube stations. There lots of shops and places to eat nearby. (I highly recommend the Indian restaurant called Masala Zone, about 10 mins away).
There is only one word that sums up this hotel: small!
1. Friendly staff and generally efficient.
2. It's clean (including the room) with a comfy bed.
3. Good quality food for breakfast.
4. Free wifi in the room and its fast! Impressive.
1. I had a double room on the 3rd floor. For one person it was acceptable but tight at times. Especially the ensuite! In my opinion, 2 people sharing that room would find it a struggle.
2. Sound proofing wasn't great in my friends room near the lift.
3. Limited choice of food for breakfast.
It's trying hard to be a 4* hotel but struggles in some places. If you don't mind a small room and you get a good price for it, then it's worth staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shaftesbury Hyde Park International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park International Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park International London, England