“Not good at all!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Really bad experience, staff are nice enough but their English is poor so they ended up getting orders wrong!

Ordered 3 pizzas with extra mushroom but out came the pizzas with only mushroom! The pizzas were not nice- soggy base and the best part was the crusts!

Garlic bread was just a panini bread brushed with garlic butter, not authentic at all!

Staff joked about charging us extra for more glasses of tap water on the hottest summer day!

It’s probably one of the worst places in Leicester Square!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Unfortunately, I could not dine there this trip because they are under renovation. My last visit the pizza was very good and large enough after dinner I still had enough left over for breakfast.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant last night with my son, who says their other branch is better. My husband reports that his pizza was quite thin, but soggy! My pasta - tortellini with ricotta, spinach and sage butter was okay. Service was inefficient but staff were pleasant. I was not offered pepper or parmesan with my pasta. The salad we ordered did not arrive. A large glass of average white wine was £12.50. The bill for a calamari and zucchini starter, two pizzas, a pasta, sparkling water, a san pellegrino orange and a glass of wine was £77.50. Service charge was added 12.5%. We didn’t stay for puddings or coffees.

Another point; the toilets weren’t clean. No toilet paper or soap. A sink was blocked. We ate early at 18.30, so it wasn’t that they’d been used all evening.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank teabus
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Had the Bianco43 pizza. Great thin crispy crust, fresh toppings. Great portion size not real large enough to share

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018

We had a bottle of red wine that was so cold it might have come out of the fridge.
We had two (hot) dishes both of which were served on cold plates so that the meal was starting to get cold before it was half eaten.
That was the disappointing part, the worst experience was when I went to pay the bill (which included a 12.5 % discretionary service charge).
While I was paying the full bill I was asked if everything was ok with our meal and so I politely said that I could make two suggestions which might improve things for future customers and at that point I mentioned the cold red wine and the cold plates.
The girl that had served us then started to argue quite strongly that there was little she could do about the problems if customers didn't complain during the meal whilst at the same time saying that they knew the red wine was served very cold but there was nothing they could do to serve it any less cold because of their storage situation. Which makes me wonder what she would have done if I had mentioned it earlier, perhaps replace it with another cold bottle? Apparently no one has pointed these issues out previously so I suggested that maybe people prefer not to complain they just don't come back again. Whoops I was wrong again, they have a lot of loyal repeat customers who keep coming back for more, somehow after this experience I don't think that I am in that category. Final note, the service charge which I was in the process of paying was refunded, can I just say that if it was a refund that I was looking for I would have also made a case for the cost of the meal and the wine to be refunded.

Date of visit: February 2018