Stayed quite a while ago there was a problem with flies, management insisted they were doing all they could to deal with it. And Im pleased to say they have. Not a fly in sight. Still a bit dated and no sky or free wifi but rooms clean.Stayed 3 nights. Breakfast excellant with all you can eat, Bar & Resturant food a bit pricey but also excellent . Rita & an elderly asian gentleman on breakfast very good, as were Tarique(rest) & Shirley(bar) who stand out. Nothing was 2 much trouble for these 2 despite our many varied requests. On the whole staff very good and friendly with one exception. The lady that was in the bar in the mornings was miserable and sometimes agressive. Wendy spent all the time i was in the lounge area moaning and getting orders wrong. Although as she said that she had to run the bar and resturant as well as helping out on reception I could see her point but didnt need to hear this when trying to have my coffee after breakfast. Check out was ok but the reception mamager was a bit loud and I think he was new. All in all a good stay. We wernt 2 bothered with the sky or wifi as we spent most of the days out, only having breakfast and then coming back (sometimes a bit late) for a meal in the evening. Will definatly stay again for another girls trip away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn-London Elstree is situated just off the A1, close to both the M25 & M1 motorways and is only 8 miles from the newly rebuilt Wembley Stadium. Elstree and Borehamwood Railway Station is just 2 miles from the hotel making us the ideal base for both the business and leisure traveller, with London Heathrow and London Luton airportswithin just 30 miles of the hotel. The onsite leisure club boasts a range of facilities including an indoor pool, equipped gym, steam room, spa and luxury beauty treatments. All 135 air-conditioned bedrooms at Holiday Inn Elstree provide television with in-house movies, tea and coffee-making facilities, private dial out telephones, laptop safe, trouser press and hairdryer. The meeting facilities are second to none with reliable support services and conference rooms designed for your comfort with 13 meeting and conference rooms with the flexibility to hold either social or business meetings for 2 to 400 persons. All meeting rooms at Holiday Inn Elstree have natural daylight.O'Sullivans Restaurant is an outstanding place to dine, with a variety of tasty dishes to suit all. Alternatively you can chill out in the bar and lounge area. The car park at Holiday Inn London-Elstree has space for up to 300 cars with specialist disabled facilities. In compliance with English Law smoking is only permitted in designated smoking bedrooms in this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Elstree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Elstree Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Borehamwood
- Borehamwood Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Elstree England