Review Highlights

from $89.10
from $156.90
from $26.40
3,463 results
All reviews ice kingdom ice skating mulled wine bavarian village fairground rides ice sculptures big wheel christmas spirit hyde park christmas stalls buy tokens fair rides carousel bar german market food and drink stalls wrap up warm stalls selling
Reviewed 5 days ago

This was a great choice for a first date. It was all really lovely and romantic (but cold). My only criticism is that everything was a bit expensive.

1  Thank 4JamesFerns6
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Winter Wonderland is an amazing day/night out. So much to see and do and it’s free to enter - so you can do it on a budget.
The rides are incredible - better than some theme parks - some terrifyingly high and fast ones including a 5 loop the loop rollercoaster - the biggest portable one in the world.
Rides are between £4-£8 (I think from memory!).
The Christmas markets and bars are excellent. We never made it to any of the paid for events aside from the rides so can’t comment on them.
DO NOT use their cash machines - they have a limit of £40 per withdrawal and the machines charge £5 (or it might have been £8) per withdrawal- total rip off!

7  Thank Thea01
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Brilliant Christmassy experience. Loved every minute of my visit. Great mix of stalls to look at and purchase Christmas gifts if you wish. You can sample the tasty goodies on offer and we decided to buy the German sausage vey good. I had warm mulled wine and my friend had the apple cider. Felt just like Christmas. Go early if you don't like the hussle and bussle of crowds as it gets VERY busy. Will definitely be back this year

3  Thank Kirstie H
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

In the middle of London, a great option for the family, amazing food, fun and places to go, the food its quite expensive but there are still options . I recommend to go with a good jacket because in that time of the year its really cold!

7  Thank ChilenoUK
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Thinking about going to winterwonder as we are in London the weekend of the 23rd of November the weekend that it opens. Just wondering would this be a good weekend to go as seen as it is early would all the attractions and that be up and running or would it be better in December?

24  Thank Tour621983
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Took my daughter for her 11th birthday. Amazing day. Food great staff good. Would happily return this year

1  Thank amandaaR1068YW
Reviewed September 22, 2018

I love winter wonderland and go every single year, probably multiple times a year. theres nothing about it I don't like -- but I have to say the prices are pretty much way out of order, everything really overpriced and to buy some bits of food, a couple of small souvenirs, have some mulled wine, and go on at least two rides....youll probably spend 100 pounds for two people, EASILY. and thats just overpriced..... so yeah I love it but way too pricey.
On the other hand I won myself this amazing huge dog on the basketball throw game haha! I literally got it in first go and thats definitely a bucket list experience for me, to win something this huge at a fair! so thats a pretty priceless memory and as I said I love winter wonderland and go every year :)

3  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Took my boyfriend to Winter Wonderland for his birthday last year as he and I had never been before and it was something we both liked the sound of. I booked a couple of the attractions before we went because they looked great and I was expecting that they'd be busy if I didn't book. We went to the under the sea ice sculpture exhibit and ice skating which were both awesome! My boyfriend tried a German sausage from one of the food stands which he really enjoyed and we had a great day exploring everything that Winter Wonderland had to offer. There are loads of things to do at Winter Wonderland and it just really does get you in the Christmassy mood when you see all the wintery themed attractions like the ice bar and the Christmas themed stalls selling gifts like pretty decorated baubles or Christmas jumpers. Of course, it isn't one of the cheapest days out but it's a really lovely place to visit and to be fair it's free entry for general admission if you don't want to go on any rides or visit any of the little attractions (but do prepare to queue for the free admission) so even if you just want to explore and get in the festive spirit then its great for that.

5  Thank pinkgin_and_lemonade
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

This is a fun place to visit if it's on when you're in London. It's a decent sized Christmas market with rides, shops and food. We had a great time browsing the stalls, trying a bit of food and having some festive adult drinks. The atmosphere is a fun holiday feel.

3  Thank ArdentTravelCo
Reviewed August 26, 2018

It is a great place with fantastic Christmas atmosphere, the food is good but a bit expensive. German sausage with mulled wine or mulled cider are my fav.

1  Thank Gustavo S