“Post-Football Beers”

Ranked #2,210 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: BrewDog has hit West London! This bar rocks forty taps of craft beer as well as all our usual bottled craft beer goodness, giving it the widest selection of craft beer in London, possibly the country. Exposed brickwork and corrugated stone are juxtaposed against super squidgy comfy seating and soft, subtle lighting. Kicking back with a few beers is the name of the game at BrewDog Shepherd's Bush. It's a place to chill out and explore beer with a vast menu at your fingertips, and when they get a bit restless there's always the plethora of vintage arcade machines and pinball to keep them busy.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Having just beaten QPR 1-0 at their place, seemed only logical to spend the evening here. Great spread of BD's great craft beers, fantastic atmosphere, and an away fan welcome - what's there not to like?

There are newer reviews for BrewDog Shepherd's Bush

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Once the novelty wears off (approximately one hour), you remember why you don't generally drink 1/2 pints of double strength beer - they don't often taste very nice, they empty rather quickly, and they're very expensive. Then you're left with about 10% of the offering of 'normal beers' to choose from, of which I think BrewDog's are seriously overrated.

BrewDog is undoubtably trendy, but it tries so hard to be that way. Very busy packed full of a hipster crowd that came out of some woodwork I didn't know existed before in Shepherds Bush; it strikes me as lots of style over substance.

Would take a visitor and go in for the occasdional beer, but will never become my local.

1  Thank Beanhausen
Dean P, Manager at BrewDog Shepherd's Bush, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Hi

We strive very hard to provide a wide range of beer styles to suit each customers palate and ensure that a pint is available within each of those styles for the session drinker!

Not every beer is for every drinker, some prefer the more intense flavour of a stronger beer, but others don't. I'm confident that across our 40 taps we have something for everyone, be it a BrewDog beer or something from our guest range.

It is a shame to hear you won't be making us your local but we'd love to have you back in and, if so, don't be afraid to ask any of our staff regarding your preferred drink size, I'm sure they'll try their hardest to accommodate you.

Thanks for the review and hope to see you in Brewdog again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've previously visited the Brewdogs in Camden, Bristol, Shoreditch, Manchester and Edinburgh, but this one takes the cake! It's got a great atmosphere, plenty of seating, good food and 40 excellent beers on tap! The staff are knowledgeable & friendly. It's a seriously cool place.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My third visit and again very enjoyable.
Luckily the had some nice low volume beers on to help me work off the previous nights festivities.
I like the stark decor and the good choice of music. I do however prefer this venue in the afternoon before it gets drowned in hipsters.
One of these days I'll remember to try a flight.
The food could be better. At least we were warned of the chille which last time I ate it was uneadibly hot & I am a chilli lover.
Anyway in summarisation beed geek heaven with AC/DC pinball. Awesome

Reviewed July 15, 2014

In terms of the venue, and the product being served, this is a truly excellent pub. I really enjoy going here, and the quality of the drinks is seriously high (obviously as long as you like beer!). For those who don't know: Brewdog is a Scottish brewery, with a history of putting out ridiculously high-strength beers (frequently as strong as spirits), with fun names such as 'Tactical Nuclear Penguin'. What's often not talked about is that whilst this might sound like a simple gimmick, the actual care and dedication that goes into brewing these drinks is huge, and the resultant quality is exceptional. It's also worth pointing out that the higher-strength the beer, the smaller the volume that they'll sell it in. It's also worth noting that it's very rarely that you'll ever find any Brewdog beers on tap (indeed I never have outside of Brewdog pubs), so it's wonderful to go into a pub and find a wide selection available right there. I haven't tried the food, so can't comment on that. My main gripe about the pub (and the reason I've given it 4 stars rather than 5 - possibly slightly unfairly) is that it tends to be horrendously over-crowded; and if, like me, you love good beer, but don't necessarily enjoy hot, loud, crowded pubs, then it can sometimes feel a bit too much to go there. But then again you're probably not too bothered about that if you're looking for a pub in Camden...