“Good beer all around”

Ranked #1,282 of 22,659 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: BrewDog has hit West London! This bar rocks forty taps of craft beer as well as all our usual bottled craft beer goodness, giving it the widest selection of craft beer in London, possibly the country. Exposed brickwork and corrugated stone are juxtaposed against super squidgy comfy seating and soft, subtle lighting. Kicking back with a few beers is the name of the game at BrewDog Shepherd's Bush. It's a place to chill out and explore beer with a vast menu at your fingertips, and when they get a bit restless there's always the plethora of vintage arcade machines and pinball to keep them busy.
“Good beer all around”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My third visit and again very enjoyable.
Luckily the had some nice low volume beers on to help me work off the previous nights festivities.
I like the stark decor and the good choice of music. I do however prefer this venue in the afternoon before it gets drowned in hipsters.
One of these days I'll remember to try a flight.
The food could be better. At least we were warned of the chille which last time I ate it was uneadibly hot & I am a chilli lover.
Anyway in summarisation beed geek heaven with AC/DC pinball. Awesome

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent beer (review is for the camden pub, which doesn't seem to appear on TA)”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

In terms of the venue, and the product being served, this is a truly excellent pub. I really enjoy going here, and the quality of the drinks is seriously high (obviously as long as you like beer!). For those who don't know: Brewdog is a Scottish brewery, with a history of putting out ridiculously high-strength beers (frequently as strong as spirits), with fun names such as 'Tactical Nuclear Penguin'. What's often not talked about is that whilst this might sound like a simple gimmick, the actual care and dedication that goes into brewing these drinks is huge, and the resultant quality is exceptional. It's also worth pointing out that the higher-strength the beer, the smaller the volume that they'll sell it in. It's also worth noting that it's very rarely that you'll ever find any Brewdog beers on tap (indeed I never have outside of Brewdog pubs), so it's wonderful to go into a pub and find a wide selection available right there. I haven't tried the food, so can't comment on that. My main gripe about the pub (and the reason I've given it 4 stars rather than 5 - possibly slightly unfairly) is that it tends to be horrendously over-crowded; and if, like me, you love good beer, but don't necessarily enjoy hot, loud, crowded pubs, then it can sometimes feel a bit too much to go there. But then again you're probably not too bothered about that if you're looking for a pub in Camden...

Visited April 2014
kuala lumpur
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

we actually went to the Shoreditch branch but I cannot find it on here! Great selection of brews, wonderful atmosphere and a first for me - beer cocktails!

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent beer and cheese tasting session”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Went here for a beer and cheese tasting session, which was hosted by an incredibly knowledgable guy. No matter what question we asked, he knew the answer. Four different beers, with cheese matched to the flavour, plus a few tasters of other beers in between. Amazing experience, would highly recommend.

As a bar it's superb. Great music, pinballs and original arcade games, including Space Invaders, and board games for the table.

• Visited June 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Good beer cold food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Went here with the missus last week. The beer is excellent, great range but it is all keg no cask. We hadn't gone in to eat but decided to after seeing the menu. Lots of exciting meat dishes so we decided to try the sampler platter to share and some chips. The meat was good but it wasn't very hot. We asked for some mayonnaise and it came out in a small ramekin and we had to ask for more. Nice place, I will definitely go back but maybe stick to beer.