Review Highlights
Top watering hole before catching train back to civilisation

Named after the original entrance to Euston station, this establishment housing various items of... read more

Reviewed November 14, 2018
RobinB1957
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Railway pint

Great London put 1 minute from Euston platforms, departure TV's on display too. Pull in a quiet... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2018

from $35.73
from $76.55
from $108.45
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We had a business meeting today with a client and wanted somewhere close to the station to have some drinks and then some food and we really did well choosing the Doric Arch, very friendly staff and for London reasonable prices, we spent a few hours in there and around 2 we had some food, my colleagues had sandwiches which both said were delicious I had a starter as I didnt want too much, I had the fish goujons which I can only describe as fabulous, I might be wrong but I think the fish was fresh and cooked to perfection, Best bit of pub grub we have had in a long time, thank you

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Great classic London railway pub next to Euston. Much better than trying to get a beer inside the actual station. Great selection/quality Real Ales. Lots of interesting railway memorabilia.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Traditional pub very close to Euston station so ideal when travelling. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Food nice can recommend and we will visit again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Great place to have a quick bite to eat and a drink before catching a train.

This is literally 10 steps as you walk out of the main entrance of Euston station, to your left you will see a William hill and it's just passed there.

Staff are very friendly, usually the football is on too.

Please though do not be one who gets a £1 lime and soda and sits and wastes 3-4 hours... let other paying customers who are perhaps eating take a table!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I have never finished a whole main course here, they're big! Very tasty too. The drinks are well kept with a fair selection...anywhere else it would be a good selection, but Euston seems to be a bit of a haven for real ale/cider pubs. I've alway found the service to be good too. The only downside is the large number of stairs to go down to the toilets...then back up again. I always meet visitors from the North here as it's right by Euston station and a good place to wait.

Date of experience: April 2017