Review Highlights

from $63.40
from $43.60
from $19.80
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Great London put 1 minute from Euston platforms, departure TV's on display too. Pull in a quiet pint before your train, I've not eaten here personally but the grub looked good.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

After a day of sightseeing on a piping hot day we decided to go for a couple of pints before the train home. Great decision. Pub was air conditioned, staff very friendly and the standard of ales were superb, got a 15% camra discount too. Next time in London, definitely going here again. The train departure board was very useful, although a bittersweet reminder we had to leave.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

went in for a breakfast but could not believe how expensive it was defo not worth nearly £12 be warned its a very dear pub and the food aint great

3  Thank anthony b
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Popped into kill time while waiting for a train. Just okay. Strange menu- anywhere that offers fish finger sandwiches with a side order of marinated olives, or perhaps a venison Bolognese tagliatelle gets a raised eyebrow from me. Perhaps I’m too provincial...

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Great place for drink after arrival at Euston or before departing.
Met a friend here last Friday (16th) as they flown in that day from America and they like it here! Nice laid out tables. Good choice beers. I must make reference to the fact I ordered a pint of draught cider but after a few tastes it just didn't taste nice. Without any hesitation the very friendly bar girl just swapped it for pint of bitter.I offered to pay but she said of course not. Now that is service...hence the 5 stars! Def be back.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Convenient place for Euston Station. Generally loads of staff... all very pleasant and helpful. On most evenings in rush hour it is so full that it becomes unpleasant. Insufficient tables even if you're eating. Fair prices... Food is typical pub fayre. Good range of beers.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

I popped into the Doric Arch to grab a drink with a friend before heading back to Manchester from Euston station. It was only about 5 pm but it was packed! Clearly somewhere lots of people come to after work or before travelling. Great atmosphere, good drinks and really convenient for people with onward connections.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Always try to make time for this place. Good range of Fullers with a few good third party beers. Very handy for Euston Station.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We had a business meeting today with a client and wanted somewhere close to the station to have some drinks and then some food and we really did well choosing the Doric Arch, very friendly staff and for London reasonable prices, we spent a few hours in there and around 2 we had some food, my colleagues had sandwiches which both said were delicious I had a starter as I didnt want too much, I had the fish goujons which I can only describe as fabulous, I might be wrong but I think the fish was fresh and cooked to perfection, Best bit of pub grub we have had in a long time, thank you

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Great classic London railway pub next to Euston. Much better than trying to get a beer inside the actual station. Great selection/quality Real Ales. Lots of interesting railway memorabilia.