“Darphin facial”
Review of Savana Urban Spa

Savana Urban Spa
Ranked #79 of 336 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Savana is passionate about wellbeing — so we have created a place where men and women can recover, relax and be pampered with our wide range of complementary health, massage and spa & beauty treatments. But of course, feeling good has a lot to do with being treated well, so come and be our guest and let us provide you with outstanding service and care.
Winchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Darphin facial”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My darling daughter sent me to Savana Urban Spa as a Mother's Day gift. I have had several facials in various Spas in the world but can honestly say that this was THE best that I have ever had! The airy room was clean and inviting from the moment that I walked in, the staff were friendly and this is a unique oasis. I left in a dreamlike state and the Darphin products made my skin feel wonderful. This really is the perfect place for a little "me time" in an otherwise busy life.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Carol W

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Facial”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I needed a facial to wake me up given the long winter and it worked. Not only did the treatment make my skin feel great, the lovely ambience and luxurious facilities made it a great holistic experience. The manager/owner was friendly and made me feel really comfortable there. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Eileen G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pamper Heaven”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I saw that this Spa was under new management and went to the relaunch evening. The welcome was very warm from all the staff and was offered a glass of champagne whilst they demonstrated various treatment, there was no hard sell. I picked up a price list and last month i booked a Darphin facial, the treatment was amazing especially when warm towels were wrapped around my feet. The atmosphere in the relaxation room is perfection. I purchased a gift certificate for a massage for my friend's birthday and she was extremely pleased and said it was the perfect gift. I would highly recommend this spa for a day of pampering.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank FionaNW
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blissful”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I noticed the Spa was under new management so I popped in a few months ago just to pick up a pricelist and get a general idea of the type of treatments available. On my first few visits I had Manicure, Pedicure, waxing. I was very happy with the treatments and the standard of service so I decided to have a facial, after a consultation with the therapist we concluded a CACI Booster Facial was the best treatment for me at this stage. The treatment was blissful. From the moment I stepped into the spa on my first visit from the receptionist to the therapists they are all very professional and knowledgeable. I am definitely going back for more CACI treatments. I have had so many compliments since having it done.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank BRIDGETFLondon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Staff have a MAJOR attitude problem”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I booked to go to this Spa on a quiet Sunday. At 4pm I booked in for a 15 min wax at 6:45pm. I told the staff I would call back if there were any issues as I needed to confirm my plans. They said that was fine. When I called back one hour later to cancel, I spoke to a different staff member and was told my credit card would be charged as there was a 24 hour cancellation policy.

There had been no mention of this policy when I made the booking, nor did they even take my credit card details, even though I told them I was a new customer. I asked to woman on the phone to confirm how she planned to take money from my account without my card details....she was furious, put me on hold for 5 minutes and came back and said...'congratulations, you were right. we don't have your card details, but I will ensure next time you book I will take them and charge you if you miss the appointment. You must be pleased with yourself.' I told her not to worry there wouldn't be a next time and she should really leave her attitude behind.

I will never ever book to go there again- I will stick with the charming Beauty Works West where the staff are always amazing, helpful and friendly and the treatments divine. Or Space NK, or Julie's Nail bar at Notting HIll Gate for a Mani/ Pedi.

Visited August 2011