Slighlty out of town but a clean and comfortable hotel within easy reach of London attractions.
Hotel is accessable by a small ferry boat from the hotels quay
Ferry connects to CANARY Wharf so easy access by Jublie line into central london
Hotel rooms are clean and stocked with Tea coffe and biscuits.
Hotel is clean and staff welcolming , and provided ferry timetables and tickets on request
Nice hotel for a London city break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf
- Hilton London Canary Wharf England