My girlfriend and I stayed here on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th October for a John Mayer concert at the O2 Arena. I can't rave about the hotel enough!!
Upon check-in we were greeted by very friendly and attentive staff who personally wished my girlfriend a happy birthday - (which was the reason for our visit.) They gave us a complimentary upgrade to an executive suite which was brilliant! The room was spacious, spotless and offered a great view out over central London.
Prior to arrival I had paid for a deluxe birthday package to surprise my girlfriend with which included a lovely cake, 2 cocktails from the bar, late check out, balloons to decorate the room and personalized cards. This was a lovely touch!
Getting into London is really easy and efficient, hotel is a 5 minute walk from Canary Wharf tube station and trains are every 2 minutes.
Breakfast at the hotel was spot on, a full english breakfast buffet complete with all the fruits, yogurts, cereals and fruit juices. On the Monday we were 15 minutes late for breakfast which wasn't a problem as the waitress directed us up to the executive lounge as we were in one of the suites where we could still get some.
Travel to the O2 Arena couldn't be any easier, a 5 minute tube and one stop away from North Greenwich station which is a 30 second walk to the arena.
The concierge looked after our bags after check out so we could spend the last few hours in London without dragging our bags around and this was no problem at all.
Our stay at this hotel was an absolute pleasure and we will definitely be back when we next stay in London.
Please pass on my thanks to Zsofia, Nina and the rest of the staff for making our stay a comfortable and enjoyable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf
- Hilton London Canary Wharf England