This is a modern, clean and comfortable hotel - well placed for the O2 and the east side of London, including Stratford, Spittalfields and Brick Lane. The Dockland Light Railway runs right next to the hotel so be sure and ask for either an upper floor or one facing the river.
The access to the DLR and tube lines makes travelling so easy.
We stayed in Executive rooms - spacious, clean and with everything you would expect - good TV and entertainment, wifi, hairdryer, slippers and dressing gowns, etc, etc. Bed very firm. Great pillows.
Bathroom was also clean and modern but a little on the small side. Could be a little better designed - a single hook for ones dressing gown was right next to the toilet, so as it hung, it nestled up against the pan - not ideal! Shower was large but water pressure low.
There was a some confusion about the opening times of the Executive Lounge. We were given three different times, but the actual opening time for alcoholic drinks was 6pm to 9pm. Some nice canapes available but I'm not sure the additional price you would pay if in a standard room (£30) would make it worthwhile. Breakfast in the lounge was nice - similar to that served in the main dining room but a lot quieter. The bar area is comfortable and large, prices pretty good for central London - we certainly didn't feel ripped off.
The hotel staff were all very friendly and accommodating. Car parking very easy and good value (£20 a day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf
- Hilton London Canary Wharf England