I have already stayed here once with work...me and my husband then stayed again for our wedding anniversary on 1st July and had a Junior Suite. We had been planning the trip to London for a year. The hotel was lovely and the staff were great...there were chocolate dipped strawberries waiting for us in the room and balloons when we arrived which was lovely. However about two months before our trip I rang and got put through to the concierge service as I wanted to organise for a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rose champagne to arrive at our room at 7.00pm to surprise my husband whilst we were getting ready. Anyway I was waiting and waiting...of course I couldnt phone down to ask where it was as that would ruin the surprise...7.45pm came and eventually I had no choice but to tell my husband as I didnt know whether it would eventually turn up or not and we had a table booked at Murano for dinner at 9pm. We went and asked at the excecutive lounge and they asked us to wait whilst they found out what happened. Again we were kept waiting until 8.30 and then were told to go back in our room where it was all waiting for us along with some cakes to say sorry. However we ended up being late for the restuarant!
Apart from that I couldnt fault the hotel...the room was huge with a fantastic view. The executive lounge was fantastic as was breakfast.
We are coming back again this Friday 30th sept for my birthday and staying in a junior suite again which is excellent value for money. I feel like we are regulars now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated conveniently in the heart of London’s business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf is an obvious and popular choice for business visitors. As one of our guests you will have access to a high-speed internet connection, spacious desks to work from, a 24-hour business center and many other comforts. Rooms are fitted with a widescreen TV and an alarm clock that lets you plug in your MP3 player, meaning you can wake up to your favourite music.When you’re not busy working, make the most of the sauna, steam room or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. Or sip on a well-earned cocktail in the very popular Canary Wharf restaurant, Cinnamon. Hilton London Canary Wharf is very close to the O2 Arena and Westfield shopping complex in Stratford. This hotel is a great choice for anyone wanting to be close to where business happens but not too far from all the tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Canary Wharf
- Canary Hilton Wharf
- Hilton London Canary Wharf England