i booked a single room and thought it was adequate, clean enough and did the job, although i heard some rooms wer not so clean. staff wer pretty friendly and helpful though. nvr had any probs with the shared separate bathroom/shower although wasnt the cleanest ever. had internet access, ironing/washing room/sommon room, never tried the meals there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bowden Court hostel is centrally located in the vibrant Notting Hill area of West London. Fully refurbished in 2010 the Hostel is close to all the attractions of the area and just a short walk from the famous Portobello Road street market. It is also within easy walking distance of Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Bayswater and Holland Park. A good public transport service to all of Central London is available within a 2 minute walk from the hostel. All rooms have been refurbished in 2010 and are provided with new furniture, a flat screen TV, internet cable access. Facilities include a TV room with Free view, Gym, Study room, self-service laundry and vending machines. There is also a provided smoking area and garden. High Speed Wi-Fi (20mb speed each) available throughout building and TV free to every resident. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bowden Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowden Court London, England
- Bowden Court Hotel London