Stayed here for Eminem concert. Stayed in triple room, great room, really clean and spacious. Five minutes walk to Woodside Park station to get back into Central London, £8.00 top up on Oyster card allows you to travel all day on trains, buses, underground. £35 for cab back from Wembley. The conservatory and gardens are lovely, great breakfast. Would stay here again, great value compared to other London accommodation, recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Woodside Park Tube, the good-quality Glenlyn has good access to the Wembley Complex, Alexandra Palace and Central London, without the Central London prices. At Glenlyn there is free parking and free wireless internet. There is a high standard of comfort and service, and good links to the M25, M1 and A40. Glenlyn is outside the London Congestion Zone. The welcoming North London Hotel is family-run and offers modern yet cosy rooms. There is a private bar, a garden and a conservatory where good breakfasts are served. A new addition to the Glenlyn is our recently refurbished apartments, perfect for families and guests requiring the extra facilities and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Glenlyn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenlyn Guest House Hotel London
- Glenlyn Hotel London, England