Why is there such a shortage of accommodation in Barnet? I guess you only notice if you have to go there. I was there on business. All places close by were booked up - so it was down to this place.
Ok - wifi - yes worked well. Iron, yes - provided. Poached eggs at breakfast - massive fail.
What was most disappointing was that this was a really good B&B for about £45 - £50. Unfortunately no where near the quality I would expect for what I actually paid. The room was tiny, bathroom an after - thought (and not very cleverly designed). Worn floors, no room for a desk to sit at to do any work. Overall, to say it was adequate is a fair summary - not a place I would recommend or return to. Unless there was nothing close by in Barnet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Woodside Park Tube, the good-quality Glenlyn has good access to the Wembley Complex, Alexandra Palace and Central London, without the Central London prices. At Glenlyn there is free parking and free wireless internet. There is a high standard of comfort and service, and good links to the M25, M1 and A40. Glenlyn is outside the London Congestion Zone. The welcoming North London Hotel is family-run and offers modern yet cosy rooms. There is a private bar, a garden and a conservatory where good breakfasts are served. A new addition to the Glenlyn is our recently refurbished apartments, perfect for families and guests requiring the extra facilities and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Glenlyn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenlyn Guest House Hotel London
- Glenlyn Hotel London, England