Perhaps we got the small, dud room in this hotel—it was not like those pictured on the website and in their brochure. Clean, but needed paint on the scratched doors. A pleasure to find a hotel room with windows that open, and we appreciated the full-sized tub-shower in the otherwise small bathroom. The breakfast room is nice, and looks out on a lovely garden. Friendly staff and off-street parking a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Woodside Park Tube, the good-quality Glenlyn has good access to the Wembley Complex, Alexandra Palace and Central London, without the Central London prices. At Glenlyn there is free parking and free wireless internet. There is a high standard of comfort and service, and good links to the M25, M1 and A40. Glenlyn is outside the London Congestion Zone. The welcoming North London Hotel is family-run and offers modern yet cosy rooms. There is a private bar, a garden and a conservatory where good breakfasts are served. A new addition to the Glenlyn is our recently refurbished apartments, perfect for families and guests requiring the extra facilities and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Glenlyn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenlyn Guest House Hotel London
- Glenlyn Hotel London, England