I have stayed at this 3-star hotel a couple of times, 4 years apart, and enjoyed it every time. The hotel is very clean and comfortable and staff very friendly, welcoming and helpful. This is a family-run business and nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast is what you would expect from a 3-star but includes full English breakfast and is serve in a lovely bright room, which I think is the hotel's big advantage, especially in summer. I would love to stay there again. There are plenty of restaurants around and the Tube is a 3-minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Woodside Park Tube, the good-quality Glenlyn has good access to the Wembley Complex, Alexandra Palace and Central London, without the Central London prices. At Glenlyn there is free parking and free wireless internet. There is a high standard of comfort and service, and good links to the M25, M1 and A40. Glenlyn is outside the London Congestion Zone. The welcoming North London Hotel is family-run and offers modern yet cosy rooms. There is a private bar, a garden and a conservatory where good breakfasts are served. A new addition to the Glenlyn is our recently refurbished apartments, perfect for families and guests requiring the extra facilities and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glenlyn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenlyn Guest House Hotel London
- Glenlyn Hotel London, England