My sister and I have recently returned from a visit to London where we stayed at the Glenlyn Guest House in North Finchley for five nights. This wasn't our first visit to London and we thought on this occasion that we wouldn't stay in central London, but see a bit more of the surronding areas. The staff at Glenlyn was polite, friendly, and very helpful and we loved the old charm of the place. It was wonderful to start each morning with a healthy full breakfast that offered a selection to satisfy a variety of tastes and the proximity to shops and restaurants was very convenient for meals or for picking up other necessities. True, the tube ride was longer to get to the theatre or other tour departure points, but we both thought it was nice to explore a part of London that we otherwise may have never seen. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Woodside Park Tube, the good-quality Glenlyn has good access to the Wembley Complex, Alexandra Palace and Central London, without the Central London prices. At Glenlyn there is free parking and free wireless internet. There is a high standard of comfort and service, and good links to the M25, M1 and A40. Glenlyn is outside the London Congestion Zone. The welcoming North London Hotel is family-run and offers modern yet cosy rooms. There is a private bar, a garden and a conservatory where good breakfasts are served. A new addition to the Glenlyn is our recently refurbished apartments, perfect for families and guests requiring the extra facilities and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenlyn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenlyn Guest House Hotel London
- Glenlyn Hotel London, England