We stayed at Apex for 1 night and it was just Perfect!
The room we had was a deluxe room on the 7th floor with a nice balcony over viewing the tower bridge! We were lucky the weather was nice so we could enjoy our tasty breakfast in the sun looking over the Thames river. The room was spacy with a nice bose system, a sitting area with TV, and a huge comfy king size bed! In the bathroom we had a bath tub and a separate shower , the Elemis products was a nice touch!
We had dinner in the restaurant and I would definitely recommend it! The food was really tasty! The location is great, just a 3 min walk to Tower Hill station and just 10 min on the underground to Oxford street.
I will not forget to mention the wonderful staff! They are all so helpful and friendly, always salute you with a smile!!
No doubt that we will absolutely be back!
Thank you Apex for an truly amazing experience!! .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city, close to Tower Bridge, this contemporary four star deluxe hotel has 179 stylish en-suite rooms. Designed for comfort, the rooms include widescreen TV, large desk, Free Wi-Fi internet access and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, specially blended toiletries, iron and ironing board. The stylish bathrooms offer bath with separate walk-in power showers. Hotel facilities include Addendum Bar and Restaurant, Event space for up to 70 delegates and Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Apex City of London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex City Of London Hotel London
- Apex City Hotel London
- Apex City London Hotel
- Apex Hotel London
- Apex City Of London Hotel England