I arrived late at night and was placed in 055... which I found out is below ground level. No windows, but otherwise a nice room with two tv.. and a large bathroom.
The next day I asked for another room - the hotel complied and I was moved to the 7th floor. Smaller room but with daylight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex City of London Hotel provides memorable stays in the heart of London. It’s known for its friendly and warm welcome from check-in right through to check-out. You’ll be well looked after during your stay with a team on hand to answer all of your questions and help plan your visit. The hotel is located in central London, close to Tower Bridge, and is just a 30-minute trip on the DLR from London City Airport. The natural light that filters through floor-to-ceiling windows in the contemporary restaurant, lounge and bar area makes this hotel a great place to meet, eat or relax. Each bedroom features a 40” LCD TV with Sky channels and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi for all of your personal devices. You’ll also get complimentary Elemis toiletries and a hair dryer in your room meaning you can travel light. The hotel has three meeting rooms available and a Technogym featuring cardio and weights equipment making it perfect for business stays away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Apex City of London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex City Of London Hotel London
- Apex City Hotel London
- Apex City London Hotel
- Apex Hotel London
- Apex City Of London Hotel England