I stayed here end of August this year and got a really good price for a twin room.
My friend and I checked in Friday night, room was clean and tidy.
Bathroom shiny and in a good state.
The furniture, wall paper and carpet is looking a bit used so could do soon with an update.
However the size of the room was good, enough space for suitcase and clothes, etc.
The tea & coffee station plus fridge is always a plus.
The breakfast was a bit confusing for me, usually I am used to a buffett where you can get everything you want. But they have a continental breakfast as buffett and you can order some things like a fry up on top. Now it depends what type of breakfast is confirmed on your reservation and if you have to pay extra or not. I had a full breakfast so did not have to pay any extra which was nice.
I guess for Business traveller it's good to have a choice. They very often don't have the time for a full English and save some money for the company.
The staff and service during breakfast was average. I odered an upside down fried egg and that was already too much. I got a fried egg without the egg yolk in the end... Well nevermind...
The staff at checkout and checkin was friendly and sufficient.
I think this is good value for money especially in London but don't expect too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex City of London Hotel provides memorable stays in the heart of London. It’s known for its friendly and warm welcome from check-in right through to check-out. You’ll be well looked after during your stay with a team on hand to answer all of your questions and help plan your visit. The hotel is located in central London, close to Tower Bridge, and is just a 30-minute trip on the DLR from London City Airport. The natural light that filters through floor-to-ceiling windows in the contemporary restaurant, lounge and bar area makes this hotel a great place to meet, eat or relax. Each bedroom features a 40” LCD TV with Sky channels and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi for all of your personal devices. You’ll also get complimentary Elemis toiletries and a hair dryer in your room meaning you can travel light. The hotel has three meeting rooms available and a Technogym featuring cardio and weights equipment making it perfect for business stays away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex City of London Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex City Of London Hotel London
- Apex City Hotel London
- Apex City London Hotel
- Apex Hotel London
- Apex City Of London Hotel England