We stayed Good Friday for 1 night, and booked a family room. The room was a good size, very clean and in a good state. Bed was comfy, bathroom was fine. Location of the hotel is quite good, it took 20 mins on the tube from Embankment and the hotel is right opposite a retail park with a Frankie & Bennys and a Nando's so you wouldn't really have to leave the area for meals (unless you didn't want to eat at a chain!)
Definitely reccomend it if you don't mind staying out of the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the All England Club for the annual championships and a short tube ride from central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Wimbledon South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Wimbledon South Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Wimbledon South Hotel England