As with all Premier Inns, you generally get what you expect from this hotel. Clean and reasonably comfortable room in an excellent location. Although it is centrally located in London, it is very expensive (more than comparable hotels in the local area) and when you are paying this sort of money, it seems particularly mean of Premier In to make you pay more for wifi (you get half an hour for free - what good is that for anyone - but have to pay for more). Also, the wifi only lets you connect one device at a time, so you need to alternate between laptop and iPad etc. This is not particularly helpful for business travellers.
Otherwise, there is a good choice of restaurants in the hotel, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the location has hard to beat.
In short, a very good hotel - so long as it is being paid for by an expenses account.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 100 meters from King's Cross and St Pancras Mainline Stations and Underground with easy access to all central attractions, restaurants and shopping centres. We offer 276 en-suite bedrooms, restaurant and bar, pub, Costa coffee, meeting rooms and express check-in with 24-hour reception and free luggage storage. Kids under 16 stay and eat breakfast for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London King`s Cross St Pancras Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kings Cross
- Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel England