The hotel is in our experience a typical Premier Inn. Very clean, helpful staff and comfortable rooms. The attached restaurant for breakfast is good but for dinner it was a big let down. Friendly staff but extremely slow service and forgot to serve the desserts even after a reminder. We gave up in the end, paid and went back to the room. We would use the hotel again but would not have dinner in the restaurant. It would be better to arrive a little earlier and go our for dinner.
One last tip. If you are on the first floor use the stairs, the lifts are very slow and one of them is out for maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 100 meters from King's Cross and St Pancras Mainline Stations and Underground with easy access to all central attractions, restaurants and shopping centres. We offer 276 en-suite bedrooms, restaurant and bar, pub, Costa coffee, meeting rooms and express check-in with 24-hour reception and free luggage storage. Kids under 16 stay and eat breakfast for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Premier Inn, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London King`s Cross St Pancras Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kings Cross
- Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel England