“Returning without a doubt”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel
Ranked #144 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I cannot fault this hotel no matter how hard I try. The staff were brilliant with the children and very helpful when we needed directions etc.I was the only adult in my family room with 3 children and they had breakfast for free because I had paid for myself. We will be returning next year without a doubt as it is great value for money. We have stayed in the Tower Hotel which is beautiful and we think this hotel is just as nice

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerKXPI, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind review of your stay at London Kings Cross Premier Inn.

We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience of staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Samantha

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great hotel, surprisingly quiet considering the size and location.

Breakfast is good. The beds are really comfy and the rooms are very spacious.

You have to book way in advance to get a decent rate otherwise it's £154 per night, which I can't justify for a Premier Inn. Having said that I will repeatedly stay here when I get a good rate, especially due to its proximity to Kings Cross Station.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review Kings Cross Premier Inn.

We are glad to hear you found our rooms quiet and comfortable and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Samantha

Dear Premier Inn
I appear to have left a book in your room ....
?(name supplied), from your hotel said he could not help and that I had to pick it up (I live over 250 miles away) and/or email you, if you found it you would require my bank details to charge me the postage.
The book probably cost 50p and I would like it back as I’m half way through it.
We use Premier Inn regularly ......

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of service and I am sorry to learn that we have failed on this occasion. Please can you email your details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will ensure your book is returned.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Typical Premier Inn really but this has the benefit of an excellent location. Ideal for under ground and train connections. Also after a night in the city, a taxi price is very reasonable. It should be considered for the location.

On premier Inns, is it really necessary to charge for the safe and provide just 30 mins free Wi Fi? I was not able to avail of the self check in so I had to endure a painful wait as there was only one person on duty at the front desk.

However they are very family friendly, it was noticeable how many families availed of the free breakfasts for under 16s. There are also great family rooms.

Rooms were decent and typical though the shower could be better. Very little noise which was positive, great sleep.

The lounge bar area is quite decent too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManagerKXPI, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at Premier Inn King's Cross St Pancras.
We are delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your positive comments about our hotel, our restaurant and our fantastic team. I am sure the team will be proud of the service delivered to you.

Our rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay and our location is fantastic, near all the main London attractions.

Our "All you can eat" breakfast is excellent value for money, £8.95 per adults and children eat free and it will definitely set you up for a great day in London!

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon next time you are in London.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My family and I visited this hotel on a Friday night to catch an early Eurostar train. The location is excellent for this purpose because it is next door to King's Cross. The hotel is easy to find and check-in was very quick with the automated machines in the foyer. The room was quiet, well presented, clean and very comfortable for the 4 of us. We ate in the onsite restaurant which was very convenient, reasonable money and the food was good.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Had a great stay in Kings Cross Premier Inn, had been concerned about noise but on going to sleep I wasn't woken once! No mean feat in a family room with 4of us! The location was great for our city break, really central with underground less than 5mins walk. Best bit was ease of leaving our luggage their for the day before heading home on a 6 pm train, no carting it all round with us. Staff friendly and helpful. Only slight criticism would be off my daughters bed, which had a thin mattress and she complained of feeling the springs -but we tired her out with lots of walking and she seemed to get a good night once she fell asleep.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerKXPI, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn London Kings Cross Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am glad you found our hotel quiet as we do strive on giving our guests the quietest possible stay in one of the most central busiest areas of London.

Our free luggage service is always of benefit to our guests and enables you to move freely and catch some of the great sites London has to offer. Once again I am glad you found your stay enjoyable and of great value.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Exceptionally convenient for those of us coming to London by train on the east coast line. Also by storing luggage after check-out they enable more sight-seeing etc on the day of departure to be readily undertaken without looking for "left luggage" elsewhere.
Over our weekend in London we were most struck by the helpfulness and civility of the staff. The breakfast was impressive and good value. The ensuite bedroom was fine and quiet, albeit simply furnished. The overall price was fair.We would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family