“excellent location”

Comfort Inn and Suites King's Cross / St. Pancras
Ranked #637 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is an excellent hotel. Room was very big and spacious. beds very very comfy. Breakfast room was on the small side but was very delicious. Hotel is situated just up from kings cross and is ideally located for the tube to access all the major attractions.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emma_w77_12
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at Comfort Inn and Suites King's Cross / St. Pancras, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Emma

Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor.

The rating has made our day!! I've shared your feedback with the whole team. Every single one of the team member is happy to know you enjoyed all that Comfort Inn & Suites Kings Cross has to offer.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to your return in near future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Best stay in London! I recommend you go here. Affordable and nice. Has a real good feel to it. Me and my mum stayed here and it was Excellent. The food for breakfast, the beds, every thing! Nice quick check in. Great location in London a nice and short walk from: Tube (Kings Cross, St pancreas for the Piccadilly, Victoria, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Northern) Pizza Express-Euston, a Starbucks and Kings Cross, St Pancras,
And Euston National Rail Starions! Only downer is that there was a power cut... But it wasn't their fault. Great stay, affordable great location!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jamie B
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at Comfort Inn and Suites King's Cross / St. Pancras, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Jamie,

Thank you for rating your visit with ‘Five Stars’. We are glad to know your stay reflected the high standards we set for ourselves. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to each and every guest staying with us.
Thank you for appreciating the staff efforts. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit to London.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

No frills hotel in a great location, about 6 minutes walk from Euston Station, 2 minutes from Kings Cross. Clean enough, staff friendly and helpful. Basic breakfast, ceareals, bread rolls, boiled eggs. Overall, good hotel to be used as a base for a night or two. Visit with an open mind - the Ritz this ain't, but it's a decent hotel at a decent price in London.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear LesleyCann,

Thank you for taking the time to share a feedback on your recent stay with us.

We have a dedicated team at Comfort Inn and Suites Kings Cross constantly trying to exceed guest’s expectations and deliver a five star service. I'm glad to know you liked the location, our staff and other services we provide.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Comfort Inn and Suites Kings Cross, we hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This hotel is terrible. there is absolutely NO WAY it is a 4star hotel.
- My room was in a different building and up four flights of stairs with no lift. There was no possibility for somebody to help with the bag. Another thing, there is no seperate fire escape. there is only one flight of stairs.
- The room was very cold but the heating very noisy so I had to choose between warmth and sleep.
- For 'breakfast' (if you can call it that) there was a choice of stale, hard croissants or stale cereal. This however didn't matter because there were only two seats in the breakfast area and two other people were there so it was impossible to sit down for breakfast even if the food had been fresh. The pictures shown of the breakfast room on the hotels website are not the facilities available.
- On check-in I asked the receptionist to order a taxi for the morning and the refused to do so telling me it should be done in the morning. In the morning I was told there were none available anymore and that i should have ordered on arrival.
- When I complained about the hotel room, the breakfast etc I was told there was nothing they could do as I had already paid. On check-in I was obliged to pay before they gave me the key so there was no choice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Anon809
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was a little nervous of booking here - mainly because the reviews were somewhat mixed. However we needed a hotel near St Pancras as i was off to the Paralympics and didn't want to be treking across London on my own at night. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and allowed us to leave our luggage at the hotel when we arrived. The hotel itself is tired and worn in places - but as long as you expect that - then that is fine. The room was bigger than expected and had a double and a single in one room and a single bed in the sort of sitting area - which has a table and a microwave and fridge. The bathroom was a little small - but it was clean and it good working order. The aircon worked - there was tea and coffee making facilities and enough towels for us all. Breakfast was included in the price - which consisted of pastries, toast, cereals, juice, tea/coffee, fruit, yoghurt, and hard boiled eggs. For the kids this was fine as they were happy with their coco pops! It all seamed pretty fresh and when another guest asked for skimmed milk - they went and got it for her. So all in all - not bad - the only reason i haven't scored 5 out of 5 is that the hotel was a bit noisy - you could hear the people above and i think there was some sort of party going on in the houses over the road - but not the hotels fault. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DawnPeace
AbidaA_12, Social Media Coordinator at Comfort Inn and Suites King's Cross / St. Pancras, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear DawnPeace,

It is a true delight to read your feedback. Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor.
We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. You’ve summed up the hotel as well as our staff and service wonderfully. There’s always a constant effort to do well and we’ll surprise you once again on your next visit.

I shall certainly be sharing your comments with my team and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I stayed four nights at this hotel with five teenagers. The hotel is located within five minute walk of St Pancras train station and Kings Cross tube station which was very convenient since we were coming from Paris with the Eurostar. It was also very convenient for visiting as many tube lines stop at King's Cross. The beds were very comfortable and even though the room was not huge, it was big enough for the purpose and clean. It was air conditioned with a HDTV. The breakfast was basic (croissants, muffins, hard boiled eggs, toasts, milk, juice and coffee) but the staff was very helpful. Since the orange juice machine was not working properly the first day and dispensed lukewarm juice, I asked for a cold jug of orange juice to be provided and it was done with a smile. The reception staff was also very helpful and printed all the information I needed. They also provided free Internet vouchers for my children which was greatly appreciated. The area around St Pancras is safe but not fancy, many restaurants and pubs. The British library is close by, as well as Euston station for trips within UK. I will definitely stay again at this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor looking upon the street. It was quiet and the room is air conditioned. It...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank justgoingplaces

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a detailed review. We are delighted to learn that we have lived up to your expectations.
It is always great to see positive feedback from a happy guest. I readily agree with you regarding the location. The hotel is situated in a prime location, which enables easy access to London’s touristic attractions. I would like to thank you once again on my team’s behalf for your kind words.

We appreciate your desire of staying with us again; My Team and I also hope to have the pleasure of serving you once again in future.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We found our family room much more spacious than we'd expected, and excellent value for money - both unexpected after previous stays in London! The hotel is very convenient for Kings Cross/St Pancras stations. We were sorry to be staying for only one night.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family