“Enjoyable Stay”

Ranked #322 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here on business 6th Feb 2014.

Check-in was very efficient and quick. Good help and advice from the receptionist Alexandria.
Rooms were very comfortable and bathroom was sufficient.

Breakfast was varied and ample. Self Service type which suited me.

Very close to West Kensington Tube station on the District Line, only 6 minutes walking distance.

The location is very close to Earls Court and there are a number of Pubs that serve reasonable meals if required.

I would stay again if on business.

Room Tip: All rooms are similar
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin B
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Kevin88,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so pleased you liked the hotel and that you found checkin efficient and helpful and that the location was suited to your business requirements.

Shaun Fitzgerald

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Eyemouth
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Spend fri sat sun here with my husband and was delighted with all aspects of our stay. Reception staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was a good size with comfy sofa bed to sit on whilst having cuppa. Room and bathroom was spotless and shower very powerful. Buffet breakfast was sufficient for my husband and I and we chose to stick to continental breakfast although hot food was on offer. Could have done with a mirror above desk or else extra socket beside existing mirror for those of us who need to use straighteners. Duty manager kindly lent me extension after stressing health and safety issue. hotel only 5 mins walk from west Kensington tube station with great links into town. I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to London

• Stayed February 2014
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear ghirlfriday_10,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so pleased that you liked the hotel so much and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do hope that you have the opportunity to come and stay with us again soon.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Really - I really can not decide what to say about this hotel. Surely it misses something to be really good.
But let's start at the begining - as we were traveling with plane and we had to use a Tube to come to this hotel, I have to say , fairly badly visible. The sign tables are not well seen..., ok..
Check in process went really fast, and staff really helping with everything.
First impression of the Hotel - nice, pleasent hotel. Friendly style.
The room... well not too big... no fridge, extra sofa bed (really not to comfortable to sleep ....), with kettle, soap and shower gel in bathroom. "Master" bed it was ok. Not too big, but comfortable and nice to sleep. Room, bathroom and bed clean. Really no complaints. Bathroom with shower only (no bath...)
Breakfast - not much to choose from - but very tasty, I enjoyed English breakfast ! (no bacon though). For few days stay we did not need more.

Check-out quick with no problems. We had a late flight and hotel provided a storage facility for our luggage for the day - free. That was great, because we spent the day in Central London. (funny - I used online chat of Holiday Inn before we went there, and person in the chat said hotel does NOT have a storage facility.... But actually they have!).

WiFi / free in all areas! - as well in the room. But (as I read from some earlier posts) staff is really the strongest point! Always there, always friendly, always quick to respond to questions or demands. Staff - top class.

Soo.. I really can not decide if I like it or not soo much!
Good points: staff! , position is quite good, we got a good deal (price reasonable), clean
NOT soo good points: small room, "slim" breakfast.

If I fine a good price deal I am quite sure we will choose it again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MatjazW
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear MatjazW,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found the service was good and friendly. My team will certainly appreciate your kind comments. Your comments really help us to understand how we are really doing and what we need to do to improve.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

What I can say is hotel is good, but personal in the hotel is extremely good. Specially Alise & Anshu really good. I would hardly recommendation to all my friends. Location is not bad but very quite area. Only thing is hotel was over booked and I've got room for disabled. Enjoy guys

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Elchin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a review about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found the service was really good and friendly. My team will certainly appreciate your kind comments especially Anshu and Alice.

Ashby de la Zouch, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is my favourite hotel for visiting Earls Court exhibition centre which will sadly be demolished this year. Chelsea football club is walking distance and Olympia is a short bus ride from outside the hotel.
This is a modern Express hotel with a three story annexe which is my preference, it is nice and quiet.
All the rooms are a good size, the pillows here are nice and fluffy and the beds are comfortable, the shower is a walkin with good power and lots of space.
I like the resturant which has a conservatory style roof which makes it very light and airy, free breakfast is good and the general feel of the hotel is welcoming

Room Tip: The annexe is quieter
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Trunkers
Dear Trunkers,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found the service was good and that you like the location and the restaurant.

I do hope that you choose to come and stay with us again soon even if it is not to visit the Exhibition Centre. We would look forward to welcoming you back.

London
Reviewed February 5, 2014

New build Holiday Inn Express which has clean and spacious rooms with a fresh and contemporary hotel lobby. I had a good night's sleep and the staff were very pleasant during the check-in/out process, they have some good local knowledge of bars/restaurants to visit.

This hotel is around 10 min walk from West Kensington tube station and is in the middle of a host of great eateries.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you found the service was helpful and friendly. My team will certainly appreciate your kind comments.

I do hope that you choose to come and stay with us again soon we would look forward welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Chichester united kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I stay at this hotel on a regular basis as we go to Chelsea football matches and the hotel is very convenient to the grounds, once again it never fails to impress us, we have stayed in some top hotels but the holiday inn is our favourite, from the minute you walk in the staff cannot do enough for you Anshu is most welcoming he is so friendly and helpful as are all the staff, the rooms are very spacious and very clean, we stay in the annex of the hotel which is lovely we always ask for that side of the hotel and they always oblige, and it is very quite. We always ask for early check in which they always manage to do for us our room is ready within 20 mins of check in and while we are waiting they always offer us breakfast you wouldn't get that in any top hotel in London your lucky if you can get in your room at 2pm but here we are always in the room by 10am, once again thank you for a wonderful stay, we will be returning soon, and a special thank you to Anshu.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stella R
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Stella R, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us again and that we have continued to please you as we have in the past.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel for the next game that you attend or for any other reason you need to stay with us.