Really - I really can not decide what to say about this hotel. Surely it misses something to be really good.
But let's start at the begining - as we were traveling with plane and we had to use a Tube to come to this hotel, I have to say , fairly badly visible. The sign tables are not well seen..., ok..
Check in process went really fast, and staff really helping with everything.
First impression of the Hotel - nice, pleasent hotel. Friendly style.
The room... well not too big... no fridge, extra sofa bed (really not to comfortable to sleep ....), with kettle, soap and shower gel in bathroom. "Master" bed it was ok. Not too big, but comfortable and nice to sleep. Room, bathroom and bed clean. Really no complaints. Bathroom with shower only (no bath...)
Breakfast - not much to choose from - but very tasty, I enjoyed English breakfast ! (no bacon though). For few days stay we did not need more.
Check-out quick with no problems. We had a late flight and hotel provided a storage facility for our luggage for the day - free. That was great, because we spent the day in Central London. (funny - I used online chat of Holiday Inn before we went there, and person in the chat said hotel does NOT have a storage facility.... But actually they have!).
WiFi / free in all areas! - as well in the room. But (as I read from some earlier posts) staff is really the strongest point! Always there, always friendly, always quick to respond to questions or demands. Staff - top class.
Soo.. I really can not decide if I like it or not soo much!
Good points: staff! , position is quite good, we got a good deal (price reasonable), clean
NOT soo good points: small room, "slim" breakfast.
If I fine a good price deal I am quite sure we will choose it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi & Inclusive Hot Breakfast, Simple - Smart - Spot on!Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court Hotel, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. By Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel is located outside the Congestion Zone and within easy access to M4/A4, Heathrow Airport, M25 and Central London. In addition, The Holiday Inn Express -London Earl s Court Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Earl's Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres, Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Football Stadium, Queens Tennis Club. Harrods, Kensington Palace, Gatwick Airport & everything the City of London has to offer; is only a short tube/train ride away. West Kensington & West Brompton Tube/train Stations are within easy walking distance from The Holiday Inn Express London Earl s Court; ensuring convenient travel to your desired destinations. The Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel boasts of 150 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with Free high speed internet access on Wi-Fi, offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night s sleep, wake up with a refreshing Power Shower Experience and then enjoy our inclusive Hot buffet breakfast before embarking on your day. All this coupled with Conference facilities for up to 12 people why stay anywhere else? Our Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you soon to the Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Express Holiday Inn Earls Court
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court London, England