“A very pleasant hotel with easy access to all the places I wanted to visit in London”

Holiday Inn Express Earls Court
Ranked #312 of 1,088 Hotels in London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stopped at the Holiday Inn Express in Earls Court on the 23rd of September, I found the staff to be very friendly and efficient the rooms were clean and very pleasant. I wanted to shop and generally relax for a couple of days the hotel was with in easy reach of transport to Knightsbridge,Oxford street and the theatres. I enjoyed a superb breakfast ,lots of choice. Room service was available but I found dining locally refreshing the hotel staff were very helpful with directions and advice on where and what was available to eat. I had an excellent few days there and it enhanced my London break.

• Stayed September 2013
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear JoyceFitz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us and that you found the location was good for your visit to central London.

My staff will certainly appreciate your kind words and we certainly hope you choose to come and stay with us again upon your next visit to London.

Shaun Fitzgerald

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a standard HI Express hotel - so if you've stayed in one before you know what to expect. The rooms in the new part of the building certainly appear "fresher" than in the original building (from what I remember of the original rooms)

The breakfast area is well laid out and food is constantly replenished.

Only issue I had with the place is that there was no tangible recognition of being a Platinum IHG Member. I was offered "free" Wifi as a Platinum member - BUT SO IS EVERY OTHER GUEST!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear 19Oatcake,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court.

I am glad you found my team professional and you liked the breakfast lay out. I am also pleased as a Platinum Member you were given a Wi-Fi voucher which gives you a slightly upgraded bandwidth and we ensured that you were given one of our newly built rooms which would have been pre-allocated for you. I expect you also received a efficient check in with just a simple signature next to your name (no registration form and an offer for a complimentary Newspaper. All above average and rather tangible I think.

I do hope you choose to come and stay with us again soon

Worcester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Nightmare journey from Paddington or Victoria, can only imagine journey from Euston. The room was spacious but the bed concrete. Breakfast was an average buffet and not very hot. Staff helpful and overall service was good. Strange location but near a fab veggie restaurant (222) booked as part of theatre package, not the best!

Room Tip: No porter service or trolleys for baggage
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank cs030cs
Shaun F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear cs030cs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us.

I am sorry you journey to the hotel was a bit of a nightmare, there are multipul routes and methods of transport to the Hotel. I do hope that you choose to come and visit us again soon

Island of Malta, Malta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed there for 4 nights- the hotel is warmly furnished, modern and clean. Rooms were comfortable with all amenities. Breakfast was lovely! The holiday inn express is conveniently located between 2 underground stations: west bromptom and west kensington - 8 minute walk. Slightly further away is Earl's court sttaion close to which you'll find mainstream shops/restaurants.

The staff is very helpful and welcoming.

Would definitely stay at the holiday inn again! Highly recommended!

1 Thank anneeeeee
Dear Anneeeeee,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so pleased that you enjoyd your stay here with us and that you thought our breakfast was lovely.

I do hope that you choose to stay with us again upon your next visit to London, We certainly will look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel.

York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed with my son in the Summer. Excellent reception staff, welcoming and friendly. We were in the new building at the back of the hotel, Lovely room, clean and modern. Comfy beds, slept well. Bathroom facilities good. It all looked very new. Good breakfast selection as a vegetarian. Staff in restaurant very friendly and constantly clearing and cleaning tables in the busy restaurant. Food was constantly replenished and of a good standard. Pleasant sitting area in the entrance, free Wifi and papers available. Great value for money in London.
Really handy for the tube. Bus stop was handy also. Only bus problem we had was when we tried to get the last bus back after the Albert Hall, it was meant to stop close by but it changed routes due to road maintenance. We were dropped off and a little lost, took a while to find our way back. So possibly check buses if thinking of using.
All in all a great trip to London in a great hotel which we would definitely return to in the same room. Friendly staff make all the difference.Thanks.

Room Tip: Request room in new building
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Hollibobs,

Thank You so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so glad you liked so many aspects of your stay and the Hotel. Your review was wonderfully detailed and clearly showed us you appreciated your stay.

I do Hope that you choose to come and stay with us again soon and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Crawley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed here for the first time and for 3 nights as working in the area, the room was very clean, bed comfortable and a nice size bathroom, Tea & coffee making facilities are always a lovely bonus! There is NO drawer space in these rooms which is a problem when staying for more than 1 night, just an observation!
I faced the front main road but didn't hear any road noise, in fact I heard more noise from the adjoining room through the door!
Breakfast was help yourself to as much as you wanted another bonus, but not much choice if you wanted bacon and eggs, mushrooms etc.!
Ideal if you wanted to visit attractions in London as tube a few minutes walk away, also Earls Court just around the corner. Nice eating places a short walk away in Fulham Broadway.

My only negative comment, as I was working nights this was a problem having a door to an adjoining room which the hotel should have realised was not a good idea, trying to sleep in the day with very excitable people next door wasn't easy! As the hotel was fully booked there was no hope of a room change.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Alliegracie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express - Lonond Earls Court Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am so pleased you liked the hotel especially the cleanliness, your obsivation about storage space is duly noted and will be passed onto our internal designers to think about for future bedroom designs.

I do hope that you choose to come and stay with us again soon and the team and I certainly look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel.

Swansea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We booked in for 1 night whilst attending the Top Drawer exhibition at Olympia, which is a short taxi ride away. We were glad to arrive, allbeit rather frazzled, following a difficult journey made worse by heavy rain. The staff at the desk were very helpful in advising where to park for the minimum cost. Once parking sorted, it was good to get to our room which was warm, clean and quite welcoming. Breakfast, the following morning was really good, and set us up for a long day of touring around the stands at Olympia.

Room Tip: Car parking is available directly opposite, under the Marriott. Bit pricey (you pay the Marriott, no...
Dear Nick S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express - London Earls Court Hotel.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our team welcoming and friendly. I hope that you are able to park with us next time and that your journey doesnt leave you so frazzeld.

I also hope that you choose to stay with us again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel.