We stayed there twice - February and April 2013 and found it to be well located.
The hotel is not too hot and airless which makes a change and we managed to get the same room again served by good quality lift system from reception.
There is no safe in the rooms but there is a safe at reception and that worked quite well although I find the ease of a room safe much more handy and very much more speedy.
The breakfast was too repetitive and I would ask management to think about a cycle as I got fed up with just scrambled eggs when for example a boile dor fried egg would have been welcome.
The dining are is spacious and offers goo FREE Wifi and there are also LCD TV to catch up on the news too.
There is a bar that was not too expensive but NOT GOOD that it closed at 11pm even for guests!
Just up the road are many pubs , restaurants and even a Tesco's so you can get most things so easily.
The rooms are good and have air-con but we found the beds a bit too soft and spongy but thats perhaps a personal thing.
Bathroom was well equipped and shampoo is supplied in the shower. A nice touch is that reception will provide toiletries free of charge if you have forgotten say a razor!
Staff were very friendly and they all tried very hard to satisfy our requests and with a smail too - makes a pleasant change.
We are finding this group of hotels very good quality and value and will use again.
One small point that might help. If you are flying into London say from Gatwick, which is what we did, you can get an Easybus to Lille Road, and walk only 400 meters to the hotel and the bus was only about £5 each person but you must book in advance.
So in summary, good location, good staff, not too hot or stuffy, breakfast - could do better if you are there more than one night and very easy connections with trains and buses.
Oh, do not forget the market down the street on the way to Fulham. So well positioned for most needs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi & Inclusive Hot Breakfast, Simple - Smart - Spot on!Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court Hotel, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. By Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel is located outside the Congestion Zone and within easy access to M4/A4, Heathrow Airport, M25 and Central London. In addition, The Holiday Inn Express -London Earl s Court Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Earl's Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres, Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Football Stadium, Queens Tennis Club. Harrods, Kensington Palace, Gatwick Airport & everything the City of London has to offer; is only a short tube/train ride away. West Kensington & West Brompton Tube/train Stations are within easy walking distance from The Holiday Inn Express London Earl s Court; ensuring convenient travel to your desired destinations. The Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel boasts of 150 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with Free high speed internet access on Wi-Fi, offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night s sleep, wake up with a refreshing Power Shower Experience and then enjoy our inclusive Hot buffet breakfast before embarking on your day. All this coupled with Conference facilities for up to 12 people why stay anywhere else? Our Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you soon to the Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Express Holiday Inn Earls Court
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court London, England