This hotel is so bad that it should be closed down. If I had read the reviews there is NO WAY I would have stayed here.
Some little things I found irritating that fellow travellers should look out for are:
1) Dirty rooms, including mould growing on shower curtain and a substance that looked like dried blood on the walls of the room.
2) Being charged £5 extra for paying by card at the hotel.
3) Rude and unwelcoming staff, particularly at reception.
4) No safe luggage storing facilities even though they claim they do.
5) Having to sit beside strangers at breakfast because there are not enough tables.
6) The noise of the train as it travels past the back door, no joke! Fortunately our room was situated on the street so we were't too badly affected.
7) They do not bring fresh towels in the mornings, nor do they remake the bed.
8) We had no hand towels, only bath towels.
9) The shower steam would spread out into the main room so it was like sitting in a cloud.
10) The tv didn't work.
11) No wardrobe.
12) No bedside lamp.
Essentially, I had so many problems that at times I found myself smiling at them. Faulty towers in real life! BEWARE.
Pros: Beside the Underground and a lovely park with squirrels, that's all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your City View Hotel London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City View Hotel London England