+The location. - You can easily walk into oxford street for some shopping. But you are still not in the stressfull part of london.
+ neighborhood - Very cute and nice.
+ 2 minutes walk to paddington underground.
+ clean hotel.
+ OK, furnished - you get what you pay for. IKEA
+ very nice staff - In the reception. They helpt us with every thing we asked for.
The not so good things.
- We got 2 single beds. even though we booked a double bed. (We could certainly had to change if we wanted to, but we never asked)
- the breakfast. - You get what you pay for. And Hello this is London - the food is never good.
- The cleaninglady took our sheets. (we had pushed our beds together, and then sheets disappeared from one bed after day 1. For some reason, all sheets disappeared all for the last
- the view. - one meter outside the window, there was a wall.
- noisy - we could hear the neighbors all the time. (this is not something that bother us)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Linden House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linden Hotel London
- Linden House Hotel London, England