“Excellent budget hotel.” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Bridge Hotel
Ranked #607 of 1,087 Hotels in London
“Excellent budget hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great little hotel in a very convenient location. Small but pleasant and clean room at a very reasonable price. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent service overall. My new first choice hotel for a short stay in the capital. A+++

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheBridgeHotelTeam, Manager at The Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you for choosing The Bridge Hotel for your stay in London. We are always eager to hear what you liked and how we might improve. Your response is very important to us we always strive to improve our standards and will continue to do so in the near future.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose The Bridge Hotel the next time you're in London.

From the management and staff at The Bridge Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a lovely little budget hotel in an excellent convenient location. I stayed two nights at the end of a business trip. The staff are friendly and welcoming and were even able to swing an early check in for me. Everyone I spoke to went out of their way to be helpful.

The building is old but amazingly well kept and decorated for its age. I stayed in a single ensuite room and although tiny it was clean, airy, modern and well equipped.

The surrounds are a little desolate at night but the location is central and well linked to plenty of public transport options.

All in all it is spectacular value for the price and you would have to be pretty high-maintenance not to be happy with it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank meliz7
TheBridgeHotelTeam, Public Relations Manager at The Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Meliz,
We as the team of The Bridge Hotel would like to thank you for giving us your precious time for submitting a review about us. We tried our best to give you the services that you were expecting from us, It really encourages us to know that you really liked our service. We will feel glad to get the opportunity to serve you again. I would like to inform you that according to our policy, you will get a discount of 10% on your next bill, for being our esteemed guest.
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My cousin, auntie and myself stayed at The Bridge Hotel for two nights and the cheap price attracted us to stay there. The area in which the hotel is situated is great for anybody who would like to be near central London as it is a 30 minute walk from the main attractions, and a 5 minute walk to the nearest Tube Station which links to most parts of London. We were all pleasantly surprised as we entered the hotel, as the area around it isn't aesthetically pleasing, but the hotel itself is beautifully clean and the staff are very helpful, friendly and made our stay very satisfying. The room has a shower, television, fridge, and we even got free tea, coffee, milk and fruit in our room! The breakfast is great and the restaurant in which you eat is very quaint and pretty. I would definitely recommend The Bridge Inn for sightseers who want a clean, comfortable budget hotel.

Room Tip: The top floor has a very good view of the buildings such as The Gherkin, and is very beautiful to se...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bryonaay
Dear Bryonaay,
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We chose this hotel for its location and price and it definately lives upto its expectation. Elephant and castle tube station is not that far which connects you to mostly all parts of london. Staff is very friendly and helpful staff make the stay worthwhile.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quite room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheBridgeHotelTeam, Public Relations Manager at The Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Pankaj,
We as a team of The Bridge Hotel would like to thank you for giving your precious time for the review about us. we tried our best to give you all the services that you were expecting from us. We will feel glad to get the opportunity to serve you again. I would like to inform you that according to our policy, you will get a discount of 10% on your next visit for being our loyal guest.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I needed a cheap hotel for one night in London and can highly recommend this. The hotel is close to three underground stations and Boris bikes are available right across the street. The friendly staff and clean rooms are perfect for budgettravels. I took a room with a shared bathroom but in the area where my room was, was only one other room and we had two bathrooms to share so that was perfectly fine.
The only downside is the hotel layout which is a bit complicated with lots of twists and turns.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hello Mr. Duwstang,
We as a team of The Bridge Hotel would like to thank you for giving your precious time for submitting the review for our hotel. We tried our best to give you the services at the level that you were expecting from us. We will feel glad to get the opportunity to serve you again. I would like to inform you that according to our policy, you will get the discount of 10% for being our esteemed guest.
The bridge Hotel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Pros: Clean and comfortable rooms, spacious rooms for single traveller, free water and fresh towels, central location, extremely clean bathrooms, very friendly and helpful staff.

Cons: The area around the hotel is a bit scruffy, there is not much in the immediate area especially for food, the cooked breakfasts were a bit hit and miss.

A good little place for anyone that is looking for a centrally located, clean and quiet place to stay in. Just beware that the area immediately around the place isn't that nice and that there is no real atmosphere to speak of.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
dear Anon S,
We as a team of The bridge Hotel like to thank you for giving us your precious time for submitting the review about our hotel. We have tried our best to give you the services at the level of your expectations, but the suggestions are warmly welcomed. We will feel glad to get the opportunity to serve you again. I would like to inform you that according to our policy, you will get a discount of 10% on your next visit, for being our esteemed customer.

The Bridge Hotel.
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed here in a single room with shared bathroom for 5 nights while doing a course in London. I was a bit anxious about what it would be like because for the location (which is excellent) this was relatively cheap compared with other hotels.

I had nothing to worry about. The staff (esp. the assistant managers) are extremely friendly and helpful. I called in advance to say I was going to arrive later than anticipated, and they were lovely and assured me they would save my room.

The room was extremely clean and the bed was really comfortable. It was small, but I didn't feel cramped - it was exactly what I expected for a single with shared bath. It had a small wardrobe, a table, small fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, a fan, hairdryer, and tv. Staff made up the room every day and replaced the towels, free apple, orange, and bottle of water, which was a really nice touch. The shared toilet and shower facilities were clean too. I never had to queue and there was always plenty of hot water.

There was also a room with a microwave which I did use. However there were no plates or cutlery. I was lent a knife and fork from reception. My room was right at the top of the building and it was very hot when I arrived. This was my only minor problem, but thank goodness for the fan in the room!

I think this is a fantastic little hotel: clean, comfortable, affordable, friendly staff, and located right in the centre of London. I would definitely recommend it and will probably be back for another visit.

Room Tip: I had single room with shared bathroom. I was in room 44 which was up quite a lot of stairs, right a...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
dear glowworm,
We as a team of the bridge Hotel is really very thankful to you for giving us your precious time for submitting the detailed review of hotel. Our staff had tried their best to give you the services at the level of your expectations from us, still your suggestions for our improvement are warmly welcomed. We will feel glad to get the opportunity to serve you again. I would like to inform you that according to our policy, you will get a discount of 10% on your next visit for being our esteemed guest.

The Bridge Hotel.